About this item
Wrangler Straight Fit Jeans sit just below the natural waist and provide a straight design through the legs along with a regular seat and thigh. They are made from a soft, durable cotton blend and they incorporate a special u-shape construction that offers extra room for improved comfort. These men's straight fit jeans have two front scoop pockets, a watch pocket and two back pockets to help you carry everything you need. They secure with a zipper and button and you can order them in three different color tones. They are a reliable addition to any man's wardrobe.
Wrangler Men's Regular Straight Fit Jeans:
- Cotton blend
- 2 front scoop pockets,1 watch pocket, 2 back pockets
- Button closure with zipper
- Men's regular jeans with straight fit
- Sits slightly below natural waist
- Regular seat and thigh
- Straight through leg
- Light hand sand on front
- Multiple color options
- Machine was cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash warm with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed,tumble dry low, medium iron|
|Fabric Content:||100% Cotton|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
- No. Most everything is pre-washed nowadays and there is little to no shrinking in these jeans. My son has several pair and has not said anything about them feeling tighter after being washed and dried.by firstjoanie1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband has 5 pairs and none of them have shrunk in the dryer. Hope that helps!by TeacherSarah3/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I have noticed. However, wash in cold water. They will shrink if they are washed in hot water.by jgpsr7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are 100% cotton of course so yes, there will be minimal shrinkage at first if you wash in hot water and dry hot, but it's shrinkage so minimal that you won't notice. Over time, if you're jeans are seeming tighter, it may be you putting on weight, not the jeans shrinking.by Oldshanks12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- blackby Geo4443/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?