Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar Tire LT245/75R16
About this item
About this item
Goodyear's first off-road tire to incorporate DuPont" Kevlar, an innovative material that's, pound for pound, five times stronger than steel. The innovative use of Kevlar brings superb sidewall cut and punture resistance to an area of the tire that demands extra toughness when driving off-road. It also helps reinforce the sidewall for when drivers return to the pavement.
Features and Benefits
DUPONT" KEVLAR REINFORCED SIDEWALLS: Help increase sidewall puncture resistance by 35% for confidence in tough terrain.
HARDWORKING WRAPAROUND TREAD: For enhanced sidewall traction in deep mud, sand and rocks.
INNOVATIVE ASYMMETRIC TREAD DESIGN: Offers aggressive off-road traction while maintaining enhanced handling on the road.
Specific Sidewall Style: Outlined White Letters
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck-On/Off Highway
- Sidewall: Outlined White Letters
- Speed Rating: Q
- Load Index: 120
- Speed Rating Translation: 100 mph
- Load Index Translation: 3086 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||120|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined White Letters|
|Tire Size:||LT245/75R16E 120/116Q|
|Tire Speed Rating:||Q|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.70 x 9.80 x 30.70 IN|
Ask a question
- The load index for the Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar Tire (35X12.50R15LT) 113, the speed rating is 'Q' and the load translation index is 2535 pounds.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?