Consider these popular products
- $15.29 Was $17.93Save $2.64
- $13.26 Was $17.99Save $4.73
- $4.87 Was $5.49Save $0.62
- Rollback$24.80 Was $27.07Save $2.27
- from $52.17
WowWee Tribot Talking Companion
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Tribot is one of the latest in WowWee's line of personal robots. Tribot is fresh out of the robot mold and is ready to interact with you whether it is playing with his built in games or telling you jokes.
- Animated eyebrows
- Tells jokes and stories
- Control his movements to play games such as Pattern, Maze or Minefield
- Moves around on three wheels with distinctive omnidirectional motion
- Different play modes
- Set the countdown alarm and you will have to catch him to stop him
- Detects and avoids obstacles and tells you when his batteries are running low and when he's fallen over
- Figure requires 8 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Remote control requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Reading Level:||Grade School|
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years|
|Size:||15"L x 8.5"W x 9"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8042|
|Product Accessories Included:||Remote control|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 8.50 x 9.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It rolls on my short pile carpet pretty well-not sure on longer piled carpet though. I think he'd roll well on berber too! It rolls MUCH better on our linoleum and tiled flooring.by JennatFFP12/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it easily rolls on carpet. We just got it but so far it is a big hit!by Smithboysmom212/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So far it seems to work on its own, whenever the alarm goes or he 'wakes up' or just sporadically. Use the included manual to have it do things & see if it comes on. Maybe you need fresher batteries??by BusyMamaOfFour12/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Push the black button on the lower back side of the robot.by DiscountLady12/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?