Worx 16" Electric-Powered Chain Saw
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 3.5 HP 14.5 Amp WORX 16" Electric Chain Saw is a cut above the rest. The WORX exclusive, patented tool-free chain replacement and auto-tensioning system eliminates the headaches faced with most other chain saws. You don't need to be a lumberjack to operate this WORX chain saw. The auto-tension system includes a single, oversized knob that secures the bar and chain and maintains proper tension during operation automatically. The WORX auto-tensioning system also works to extend bar and chain life by eliminating any chance of over-tightening. What's more, all-metal dogs at the base of the long, 16" bar help add stability during cutting, while an easy-to-lubricate sprocket on the bar nose helps preserve the life of the tool. Powerful enough for your toughest jobs, this WORX electric chain saw produces 3.5 horsepower. The Worx 16" chainsaw also offers gas-free, hassle-free operation.
WORX 16" Electric-Powered Chain Saw:
- WORX chain saw has a 16" bar length
- Chain mechanism prevents over-tightening and stays at the right tension for hundreds of uses
- Low kickback bar
- Safety chain stop
- Auto chain lubrication
- 3.5 HP
- 14.5 Amp
- Single, oversized knob on the WORX 16" Electric Chain Saw
- All-metal dogs at the base of the bar help
- Easy-to-lubricate sprocket on the bar nose
- Plastic, steel and copper construction
- Black and orange finish
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model# WG303.1
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.7 x 14.6 x 8.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is model WG303.1. WG 303 has been discontinued by the manufacturer.by CommunityAnswer8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the 16" is the WG303, the 14" is the WG300 and the 18" is the WG304.by Worx Product Expert9/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Worx Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between this WORX model WG303.1 and WORX model WRO1021 which Walmart sells for $112?
- These model numbers are for the same saw. Retailers sometimes assign their own model numbers to items.by Worx Product Expert11/10/2015Written by a verified representative from Worx Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does anyone who bought this chainsaw know what size file do you need to sharpen the chain?
- The file needed is a 5/32.by Worx Product Expert11/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Worx Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?