Check out these related products
- Clearance$9.32 List price $18.99Save $9.67
- Clearance$6.82 List price $13.99Save $7.17
- Clearance$6.71 List price $13.99Save $7.28
WORX 14'' 14-Amp Electric Chainsaw
Consider these popular products
- $174.99 List price $199.99Save $25.00
- Rollback$88.89 Was $94.58Save $5.69
- Rollback$79.99 Was $129.99Save $50.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Engine HP: 3. -Easy to use tool-free tension and replacement system with easy-grip knob. -Patented chain tensioning system prevents over tightening and automatically sets proper tension during operation. -Built-in safety brake stops chain in seconds. Product Type: -Chainsaw. Finish: -Orange and Black. Number of Items Included: -5. Power Type: -Electric. Generic Specifications: -Ampere: 14 Amp. Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -12.2''. Bar Length: -14''. Overall Product Weight: -10.8 lbs. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -7.9''. Overall Length - Front to Back: -33.9''. Chainsaws Ag Chainsaws Equip Equipment Power 14 Chainsaw holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WG300|
|Power Type:||Corded Electric|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it will.by CommunityAnswer2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While the chain saw will probably cut through the railroad tie, it is not intended for that type of use. The railroad tie is treated, usually with creosote, which will build up in the teeth and dull them quickly. I would not recommend the chain saw for this use.by Worx Product Expert2/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Worx Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?