Similar items in stock
- $2.58 Was $2.72Save $0.14
World Table Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip, 11 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
World Table Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
- A creamy blend of artichokes, spinach and romano cheese
Ingredients: Milk, Water, Artichokes, Palm Oil, Spinach, Cheese Culture. Contains 2% Or Less of Salt, Citric Acid, Canola Oil, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Olive Oil, Onion, Toasted Sesame Oil, Carob Bean Gum, Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Garlic Powder, Mono And Diglycerides, A-Apo-8-Carotenal Color, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Cellulose, Enzyme, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Sodium Bisulfate, Xantham Gum, Yeast Extract. Contains: Milk. May Contain Traces of: Soy, Egg, Peanut, Pecans, Walnuts, Coconut, Wheat.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||10|
|Saturated Fat 3 G||14|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 190 Mg||8|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||1|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 2 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Q. Does this need to be refrigerated after opening? It doesn't say anything about it on the packaging?
- I have been asked to answer this question since I purchased the product, but I'm sorry to say that it never made it to the need to refrigerate stage. We opened it and it disappeared. We literally kept 'tasting' it until it was gone. There was nothing left to refrigerate. The jar does not have that suggestion on it, nor does the lid, but it does contain milk, and soy, so I would advise that it stay chilled so it doesn't spoil if you have any left over.by MiGayle6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I bought a jar of this DIP; it is thick, and I have to use a knife to spread it. is this the right consistency?
- Yes, that is how all spinach & artichoke dips are. They can be softened and are really good if popped in the microwave! Only heat what you plan on eating is a safe guideline.by HoopitUp6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?