Customers also viewed these products
- $134.00 Was $216.67Save $82.67
- Clearance$128.49 Was $159.99Save $31.50
- $139.96 List price $199.99Save $60.03
- Clearance$75.96 Was $85.16Save $9.20
- $53.99 List price $60.36Save $6.37
World Marketing 18,000 BTU Infrared Wall Natural Gas Space Heater with Thermostat
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$25.00 Was $38.84Save $13.84
- Rollback$34.00 Was $44.98Save $10.98
- $54.00 List price $69.99Save $15.99
- Rollback$56.00 Was $91.80Save $35.80
- Rollback$44.00 Was $52.99Save $8.99
- Rollback$21.48 Was $29.83Save $8.35
- Clearance$89.99 Was $149.99Save $60.00
- Rollback$90.00 Was $96.00Save $6.00
- Rollback$19.68 Was $28.36Save $8.68
- $69.00 List price $89.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$18.88 Was $24.88Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 19.0 x 23.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will unit require electricity? I'm looking for a emergency back up to and electrical heat sorce.
- No,unit is gas,no electricity is required.by goodshop11110/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, just hook up to nat. gas, bleed lines and clean once a year. i own these for emergencies and just when i want to heat one room. they work greatby wvchristian3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,you do not cut a hole in wall.You install it with a bracket you attach to wall or you can buy feet to sit on floor.All you need is a gas line from hardware store and if you don't have a gas connection already in your house you will need someone to put one in to hook up yourself.You should not put clothing or furniture too close to heater because it is flamable just like a fireplace is.by goodshop1113/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?