About this item
Our Laser Engraved Alphabet Toy Box is hand-crafted, with a solid red oak frame and oak veneer paneling. The box is finished with a satin clear topcoat to provide protection while letting the natural wood shine through. This large-sized box is safety-hinged so that the lid stands safely open at any height. The front of the box features a laser-engraved design of the full alphabet in a thematic font. The laser engraving has a resolution of 300dpi (dots per inch). This means it has the same detail as a magazine photograph. This results in high-quality clarity and detail.
Assembly Required. The Laser Engraved ABC Toy Box comes ready to assemble and requires a regular and Phillips screwdriver.
About Wood Creations Wood Creations Inc., a family-owned business, produces handcrafted toyboxes and blanket chests in Bismarck, North Dakota, U.S.A. Wood Creations also offers manufactured toyboxes, which have some of the same great personalization features as the handcrafted toyboxes at a more affordable price. Committed to customer satisfaction, Wood Creations' toyboxes and blanket chests are heirloom quality and built to last a lifetime.
- Dimensions: 40L x 21D x 20H inches
- Quality laser engraving for clarity
- Satin topcoat is protective and enhances the wood
- Warm Amber finish with satin topcoat
- Meets all CPSC product tests for safety
- Safety Hinge prevents lid from slamming to protect fingers
- Material: Solid oak frame with oak veneer paneling
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question