Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.79 List price $21.99Save $11.20
Womens Knit Striped Lounge Maxi Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH & DRY
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% VISCOSE|
|Primary Shelf ID:||538874|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am 5'5" and it is a true maxi for me.by ShariInMedford5/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dress does not go to the floor. But i'm 5'6 so maybe on a shorter person it would.by leopardgrl2795/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's true maxi length but, the diagonal stripes in front don't match.by msaukum4/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a large (12-14) and it went down to my ankles. It didn't drag the floor, which I hate. If it is too long for you, you could always add a belt and take it up a few inches. Runs large!by Diva794/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'9" and the XXL comes to my ankles. I wear an 18 jean. Hope this helpsby GAPeach300414/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes right above the ankles on me and I'm about 5'5. Hope this helpes!!by lanap104/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'6 & I wore 4" wedges with it and it was still at my ankles. So yes, maxi it is.by An anonymous customer4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dress is long. Im 5'10 and it came a little pass my ankles.by sweetness19754/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes if you wear the elastic band low, closer to your hips, it is a true maxi. if you plan on wearing the elastic band high waisted it is more ankle length. Note, I am 5'5.by Nikki034/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'2" and it goes to my ankles, if that helps.by Jupi4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?