Check out these related products
Womens Dawgs Original Flip Flop
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dawgs Original Flip Flop is ultrasoft and super lightweight with a non-marking antibacterial outsole. It is odor-resistant with an extra thick sole and a massaging foot bed. Very easy to clean and maintain with comfortable arch support.
|Shoe Size:||5 , Women's 5|
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes , Teen Shoes|
|Size:||5 , Women's 5|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||OriginalFlipFlop-Black|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes these shoes are like a plastic type material and have treads on the bottoms so your feet don't slip they would be great shower shoes.by lexi2194/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's perfect for shower shoes.by Luucyy4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are rubber even if uncomfortable so they should work in shower.by TexDot4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would be great. I wear mine almost every day. They stay on my feet very well, something you need in the shower.by NewMelT4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. i think these shoes are perfect for anything. well designed and made for endurance.by ColombianMeow4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These would definitely suit the purpose. Plain flips would be perfect however, I recommend these sandals. Their made of a rubber material that can be completely submerged in water.by cribbiegirl1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do these run big or small? My true size is in between 9 and 10. I don't want them to run short or overly long...
- They run large, so you may want to order one size smaller than your regular size. I found this out the hard way LOL!by nonamenotofthisworld6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?