Consider these popular products
Women's Striped Loose Fit Tee
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Allison Brittany women's striped loose fit tee is a wardrobe essential. This striped tee is a basic that you will want to wear every day. It provides comfort and can be worn with jeans or a skirt.
Women's Striped Loose Fit Tee:
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY GENTLEDO NOT BLEACH.TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY.USE COOL IRON IF NEEDED.|
|Fabric Content:||60%Cotton 40%Polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 13.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Runs small and does not relax when worn.by MsRonie11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says its loose fitting, so if you're looking for that loose fit, order one size larger, if not just order your size. Brand says to be Allison Britney, from New York.by AandV10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just posted in reviews that I normally wear a small. When I got this in a small, although I could get it on and wear if necessary, it was very snug..even the arms felt snug and I am VERY thin in arms--my wrists are so small I can not wear watches that are unable to have links removed to make smaller. Anyhow, it was quite snug, so I returned it and am waiting for a size medium to arrive. For reference, I'm 5'3" and around 120 lbs. If anything, most smalls are either just right OR too large on me, but this was definitely snug. Perhaps they vary ... sometimes in a store, one can try 2-3 of same item and find a difference ins fit, but I definitely needed larger. Hope this helps.by GabbyGal10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shirt runs true.....I am large at top...arms and shoulders...the shirt fits very nicely..I got large...I hate for my shirts to fit snug...by Ghost01rider10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a medium and returned it because I thought it was too tight. If you want a looser fit size up.by mitche110/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs a little small, order a size up.by trinibini10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi- I just bought this shirt in 1st in yellow/blue and then in pink/blue because i liked it so much. I wear a large (bordelining and XL) and the large shirt fits great (not tight). It did shrink only a TINY bit in the wash but I think it is true to size. The length of the torso is also good. The horizontal lines on the sides also line up perfectly on both shirts so it's a well-made shirt. I can't remember the brand right now... I'm about to order the black/white and red/black. Enjoy it- it's a good buy.by Franbi10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was wondering the same thing. I was scared to order, but I ended going ahead and getting two of these. (the gold stripe and the pink stripe) I am 5'3 133 lbs and I got the large and it fits fine. I hope that helps. A little word of advice, they are very thin. Like see through to your bra thin. But they are really cute. The brand is Allison/Brittney.by GE52510/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The colors are true. The red is truely red.by MsRonie11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- true red!!by joesgf10/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The red is true red, does not look pink. It is red. Hope this helps.by AandV10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry I got blue and gold....very pretty colors...bold not dullby Ghost01rider10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- True Redby frustratednomore9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the red/black, and it is definitely red, not pink.by ElmoLover109/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?