Consider these popular products
- from $39.99
- from $36.99
- from $45.99
Women's Shiny Solid Back Lace-Up Rainboots
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Women's Shiny Rain Boots offer protection against rain and mud. They're wonderful for gardening and other outdoor chores and activities. They feature a pull-on style with a pull tab for easy on and off. Lacing on the back allows for an adjustable fit. The upper and sole are made from rubber for added durability. Mesh lining also provides protection and comfort. These solid black lace-up rain boots are ideal for wearing over tights or skinny jeans.
Women's Shiny Solid Back Lace-Up Rain Boots:
- Rubber upper
- Pull-on style
- Mesh lining
- These women's black rain boots have a pull tab for easy on/off
- Lacing on back
- Rubber sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||RBT- 2849|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, I don't think they would. The lacing is all about the style and absolutely no adjusting the fit. I have several pair of rainboots and many purchased from WM and these are probably the most snug at the calf out of all the pair I have purchased.by cricket6826/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My calfs look like a football player in high heels! They fit very wellby crazyforgardening5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on the calfby zuzu19966/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They stop right at the calf and are a bit snug but an excellent boot nonetheless.by cricket6826/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?