Women's Faded Glory Tallulah Boots
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These pretty Faded Glory women's Tallulah boots will accompany you during the fall and winter season. Pair with skinny jeans and leather jacket for an edgier look or simply mix and match with sweaters and jeans.
Faded Glory Women's Tallulah Boots:
- PU upper
- Pull-on style
- Jersey/foam lining
- Side fashion buckles
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Man-made.by TiggerT10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This boot is a man-made material, but has the appearance of leather.by meims199710/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Man Made. They aren't "plasticy", but they are certainly not leather.by kelliemelody9/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As the product description states, these are PU or synthetic manmade material that looks like leather. These boots are not real leather.by stayathomeshopper19/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes up to the top of my calf, if that helps. About 4 inches below my knee.by TiggerT10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would consider it tall. I ordered size 8 and the boot comes up about 3 inches below my knee (it coveres my calf). I also measured while wearing...from the floor to the top of the shaft it is 15 inches. It may vary by boot size but Hope that helps.by stayathomeshopper110/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would call this a tall boot, it is higher than a midcalf boot.by meims199711/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?