Similar items in stock
Women's Excite Aussie Scuff Slippers
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With a pair of these women's excite Aussie scuff slippers you'll be comfortable and stay warm while lounging around. With their fleece lined footbed and scuffs, you'll wonder why you didn't get these sooner.
Women's Excite Aussie Scuff Slippers:
- Faux suede upper
- Slip-on style
- Fleece lining
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||5 , 6 , 5/6 , 5.5|
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Size:||5 , 6 , 5.5 , 5/6|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163925|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- your size should be largeby paradise1231/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 11 shoe and the 9/10 fit me, so I think that the 7/8 would possibly be a good fit. The length is good.by Rideaway12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you should ge the 9/10 so then you can wear them longer than you normally would with a 7/8 but if the 9/10 is to big get a refund and get the 7/8.by AAAAABAAAA21112/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend a 9/10 if you're normally a 7/8. They run much larger.by busymom2many12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 6 to 6.5 shoe. I bought these in 7/8 and am happy. I would go larger, but they will be about an inch longer in back.by HomeBody4412/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7/8 will be fineby justbeing123411/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually wear a size 10 but I was scared they would be too small, so I went bigger and they do run about the right size.by Shann121211/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably. I wear a 5 and a half or 6 & got the 5/6 & it fits great.by dmprn77711/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i too wear an 8 shoe size and I bought a 7/8. fits perfect. Just a tad to big after wearing for 2 weeksby blessedYorkies11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 7.5, my daughter is 8, and we both wear this size. 7/8 is good for you. I love these slippers. Just bought my 3rd pair.by mamapom10/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $19.87
- from $12.97