Similar items in stock
Women's Cassadee Quilted Micro Suede Winter Boot with 200g Thermo Lite Insulation
Check out these related products
- from $37.67
- from $44.99
- from $34.99
- from $36.99
- from $38.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm this season with the Women's Cassadee Quiled Micro Suede Winter Boot.
Women's Cassadee Quiled Micro Suede Winter Boot with 200g ThermoLite Insulation:
- Micro suede upper
- Integrated ThermoLite insulation
- Decorative tie on upper
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 12.5 x 16.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No they do notby CKing2512/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No zipper, just pull on. They do pull on easy.by MrsMO9512/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No zipper - there are draw strings at the top. These are very easy to get on & off (I am a bit over 70 years old). Wonderful looking on & have traction soles. I have been wearing them in deep snow & have had no problems. The sock sort of thing at the top keeps snow from entering boot. I love them!by LARF12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think they would be yo some extent but I'd spray them with scotch guard fir extra protection.by LR123412/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are waterproof and with the tie top & stocking added at the top, they keep your feet dry even in snow deeper that the boots!by LARF12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wore one time and no water but they run very very smallby An anonymous customer12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The boots are fully lined, and appear to be hearty enough to stand up to a rainy day, however I wouldn't suggest wearing them to go traipsing about in deep pools of standing water. Hope this helps some.. :-)by Ironcurves8831/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, fleece is all the way from top to toe. I have been wearing them in snow, ice, and water. My feet are staying dry. I would also spray them with a waterproof spray to protect the fabric.by MrsMO9512/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are fully lined & waterproofby LARF12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?