Similar items in stock
- $19.99List price
Wolfgang Puck 8-Piece Pie and Pastry Maker Set, Refurbished
Customers also viewed these products
- from $65.00
- Rollbackfrom $9.33
- Rollbackfrom $14.96
- from $8.40
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Now you can prepare a pair of personal-sized pies in minutes. This pastry maker lets you bake a tasty dinner for two, dinner and dessert for one or a couple of scrumptious pies for anyone. Decorative pie crust cutters take your creations a cut above the ordinary, while a set of accessory tools provides hassle-free serving. At last, the phrase "easy as pie" finally makes sense.
Wolfgang Puck 8-Piece Pie and Pastry Maker Set, Refurbished:
- Cooks 2 pies or pastries simultaneously
- Makes perfectly sized single-serve pies
- Non-stick baking surface
- Extra-deep reservoir is perfect for muffins and cupcakes
- Molded crimper seals the pie crust during baking
- Cool-touch handle with locking latch
- Ready light indicator
- Customized reversible pastry cutter
- Set of 4 decorative pie crust cutters
- Non-skid feet
- Includes care manual with recipes
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Available in various colors
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.75 x 8.75 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely! Use any biscuit recipe that calls for 1 to 1 1/4 cups of flour. Mix, divide in two, and bake. I always oil the cups and place a 7" or 8" 'lifter' strip of foil under the dough to simplify removal from the machine.by DBSunshine7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've made cornbread. Worked wellby blathem6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes even cinnamon rolls depending on the size of the biscuits you can even put to in each well.by Babbie1155/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As I understand it, refurbished means the product was returned or was used as a floor sample. I have purchased many items as 'factory' refurbs and have never been disappointed. I can't speak for 'dealer' refurbs though.by DBSunshine10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure but mine was obviously open taken out of the box but never used all pieces are there. My friend says it could be someone received it as a gift and decided they didn't want it so they cannot sell it as newby Babbie11510/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?