About this item
Made in the USA and backed by over 138 years of quality, the Wolf Slumber Mattress combines firm support and smooth-top construction. With its 288-coil inner springs and a highly durable non-woven fabric, this quality made Wolf Mattress is designed to give you a good night's sleep that leaves you feeling rested and refreshed. The unique construction of this No-Flip Mattress with its patented sta-rite inner quilted fiber means no more sagging or lumps in the middle of your bed. This Serta futon mattress measures 75"L x 53"W x 7"H and features excellent construction and workmanship. You can use it as a guest bed or as a substitute sofa in a guest room. Give your body the comfortable support it deserves with the Wolf Slumber Express 6” high mattress that is built to last.
Wolf Slumber Express Smooth 6"Mattress, Multiple Sizes:
- Firm feel
- No-flip mattress
- Smooth top construction
- Strong, non-woven gray fabric
- Sta-rite inner quilted fiber
- 288-coil innerspring
- 1-year warranty
- Twin size: 38" x 74"
- Full size: 54" x 74"
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of foundations.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||74.0 x 38.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no, not waterproofby qtaz3/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It does have a cover that you can wash ... but I would not recommend you buying in the first place!by DavidfromtheUK3/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm pretty sure it is not. Just plain fabric over metal springs, of which I feel every one.by GeeBoysMom1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this mattress fit without children bumping corners on a single metal frame bed that is 76" x 38" (standard bed frame)?
- this mattress fit perfectly on our twin daybed. needs support though. i actually put small pieces of plywood under the mattress so it wouldn't sink in the middle. hope that helps.by soets9/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?