Consider these popular products
Wizards of Waverly Place 2 (DS)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take a magical adventure with Wizards of Waverly Place: Spellbound, the new Nintendo DS game that lets fans play as their favorite wizards-in-training, Alex, Justin and Max Russo. Players will embark on a journey through a series of hilarious mishaps as a dress designed by Alex Russo goes missing just before the big fashion show. Fans will be able to take their wizard skills to the next level with cool spells, new outfits and more magic and mayhem than ever before!
- Use the stylus to cast spells that move and freeze objects, turn characters into hamsters, allow players to travel at turbo speed and more.
- Dress Alex in up to 25 collectible outfits.
- Take on bonus Wizard Challenges.
- Play as Alex, Justin and Max and explore various locations from the TV show, including the Waverly Sub Station, Tribeca Prep and the Loft.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.3 x 7.5 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does require a lot of reading, comprehension, and deductive reasoning.by jhmrb8/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, my 5 yo plays this game and loves it.by lovNoddy10/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?