About this item
Enjoy the sun and water in comfort with the Wise Boat Seat. Made with marine-grade vinyl and marine-grade foam padding, this premium grey-toned marine boat seat is water-resistant and ready for anything. Simple to attach to any water craft, this vinyl boat seat mounts on a 4-bolt BIA pedestal system that will keep it stable and comfortable for fishing or pleasure excursions. The pain-free, no pinch hinge design protects your skin and clothes from unfortunate accidents when putting the Wise Boat Seat up or down. With a warranty that covers both the frame and fabric, you can rest easy knowing your boat chair is durable and resistant to elemental pressures. If you want comfort and security while you ride in your boat, consider buying this functionally-constructed Wise Boat Seat.
Wise Boat Seat:
- Marine grade vinyl
- Marine grade foam padding
- No pinch hinges
- Mounts on 4 bolt BIA pedestal system
- Warranty: Manufacturer will replace product if frame is found defective within 6 years or 3 years if upholstery is found defective
- Color: Grey/Charcoal/White
- Model# 8WD1062LS-975
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 16.5 x 23.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- 250 lbs.by glennx12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- weight limit on seat is 250lbsby Cricker2512/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 LBSby wiseoneozarks12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- width is side to side or hip to hip length is front to backby Cricker253/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if your sitting on the seat the width is side left to right, and depth is from under your knees to your lower backby wiseoneozarks5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20" front to back, 16.5" side to side, 23" tallby Riderman636/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Injected molded plastic, seams very sturdyby wiseoneozarks3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Injection molded plastic.by Riderman6312/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?