WipEout Pulse arrives with a full tank of innovation, bringing stylish new tracks, futuristic ships, high-tech weapons and an impressive 7 game modes to the high-octane speed, adrenaline-drenched, anti-gravity 800 kilometers-per-hour action you've come to expect from the racing series. Built to better even its critically-acclaimed predecessor, WipEout Pulse has stunning visuals, an overall enhanced game package and immediate accessibility: a new Training section introduces the player to how the game plays, from ship handling to weapons allowing it to be accessible to all racing fans looking for an alternative to traditional on-wheel racers. Race head-to-head at eye-watering speeds on magnificently-rendered reversible tracks built into a variety of landscapes. Create your own multiplayer events in Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes - and experience it all to the exhilarating beat of a thumping, fully-licensed soundtrack - or play your own mp3 files direct from your memory stick!
- Latest incarnation of the iconic, stylish and futuristic anti-gravity combat racer: an awesome follow-up to WipEout Pure on PSP.
- Upholds the brand heritage and refines all the best elements of the franchise to deliver an exhilarating racing experience loaded with hi-tech weapons, hi-octane speed and futuristic adrenaline-fuelled combat.
- 7 diversified single player and multiplayer modes, including wireless multiplayer mode via Ad Hoc and Infrastructure Modes.
- Downloadable content available at launch and post-launch: new circuits, ships and music tracks.
- Pumping soundtrack licensed by a range of top artists including Mason, Loco Dice and Stanton Warriors.
- 8 teams including the new EG-X team and 24 new exhilarating tracks.
- New Mag-Strip track feature: Allowing for a huge variety and dynamism in track design including loops, vertical drops and 90 degrees angled sections.
- Snap a photo of your ship at any time in Photo Mode and upload online to show the world.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Fantasy Violence