Similar items in stock
Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Slide
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Watch out for Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Park! Make your way up the climbing wall and slingshot down the curved slide for a wet and wild ride. The fun doesn't end with your giant splash landing. Stay cool in the activity lagoon, where you can challenge your friends to some basketball or drench them with the water-blasting cannon. With the included continuous airflow blower, all of this fun inflates in less than three minutes. Heavy-duty Dura-Tech construction ensures lasting strength and durability. It'll be a blast!
Banzai Wipeout Curve Water Slide:
- Ideal for a big yard
- Made of 75 percent Oxford with PVC coating; 9 percent metal; 7 percent PP; 6 percent ABS; 3 percent PVC
- Giant curved slide
- Splash through the water arch
- Play in the huge splash pool
- Inflatable waterslide
- Blower motor
- Water spraying hose assembly
- 3 blower stakes
- 9 bouncer stakes
- PVC basketball
- Carrying bag
- 4 repair patches
- Inflation time: 3 minutes
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Setup instructions included
- Dimensions: 216"L x 132"W x 126"H
|Maximum Weight:||5 , 200 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||412578|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||216.00 x 132.00 x 126.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the water has to stay onby cadillac45088/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the water does need to be runningby bbeyre8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The water needs to be kept running. It does not have a pump but it can also be used without water.by hpykidz7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The water does need to be kept on to fill the splash pool,but once it is filled it will not come out until you take it out. It does not have a water pump there for it does take awhile to drain and put away.by May866/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Water hose has to be kept on constantly for the kids to enjoy the waterslide and water gunby newmom1120086/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about a footby bbeyre8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe 8 inchesby An anonymous customer7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$299.00 Was $374.47Save $75.47