Customers also considered
- $4.30 Was $8.00Save $3.70
- $4.30 Was $6.99Save $2.69
- $4.35 Was $6.70Save $2.35
- $4.35 Was $6.70Save $2.35
- $3.80 Was $4.69Save $0.89
- $4.35 Was $29.96Save $25.61
- $4.35 Was $7.88Save $3.53
- $4.35 Was $7.59Save $3.24
- $8.15 Was $15.40Save $7.25
- $8.33 Was $9.62Save $1.29
- $9.78 Was $14.06Save $4.28
- $3.47 Was $5.42Save $1.95
- $4.99 Was $6.18Save $1.19
- $8.49 Was $9.96Save $1.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In Wipeout: The Game, players will prove they have what it takes to make it to the grand finale "Wipeout Zone" for their chance to be proclaimed champion. Four players can compete at the same time, even allowing players to hurl objects at and taunt their opponents. The video game features everything that people love about the hit ABC show, including commentary from the show's hosts, John Anderson, John Henson and co-host Jill Wagner. Players will have to run, jump and dodge all of Wipeout's various obstacles, including the brutal Sucker Punch, the beloved Big Balls, and the insanely difficult Sweeper.
- 50+ insane obstacles - From TV Favorites: Big Balls, Sucker Punch, The Sweeper and more.
- Classic platform/scrolling gameplay.
- Bone crunching ragdoll wipeouts with slow motion instant replays.
- In-game commentator caricatures voiced by John Anderson, John Henson and Jill Wagner.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Video Game Collection:||Wipeout [abc]|
|Manufacturer:||Activision , A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76177|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it will.by Jesusrulestheworld1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of them except 3DS games. You can play any games from systems that came before your current system. i.e. DS and DS lite on DSi.by An anonymous customer12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son has the ds version and plays it on his dsi,by sljr12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know for sure but I think so. DSI is just a larger screen. So far every DS game I've purchased works on his DSIby lovNoddy11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by benbrez11611/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If he is a regular "gamer" (plays alot) he can surely play it. But my 8 year old boy found it hard at first and lost interest, he liked his superhero/battle ones better because of the characters.by shopper7777712/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope he is ready for a challenge. I got this for my daughter, she started on it but hasn't finished.by Jesusrulestheworld12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I don't think so. My son is 5 and he loves it!by lovNoddy8/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my daughter is 6 (almost 7) and she can play it. a friend showed her how to play it. I always buy the ones her friends have because I don't know how to play them. I tried doing Tangled. A friend showed her how to play that one too.by 55442158/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does anyone know which version is better? DS or Wii? my son is about to be 7 and he has played the Wii version fine. but he wants the ds version.
- If the Wii version is good, then it would be great as well on the DS.by Jesusrulestheworld1/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no and i proble thing wii your son will like ds version its the same thingby gabbelgirl12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?