Similar items in stock
Wintec FileMate Contour 4GB USB Flash Drive, Blue
Check out these related products
- from $9.99
- $19.00 List price $79.52Save $60.52
- $20.60 List price $65.00Save $44.40
- $8.99 Was $9.88Save $0.89
- $7.99 Was $8.98Save $0.99
- $17.62 Was $20.56Save $2.94
About this item
About this item
Wintec FileMate Contour 4GB USB Flash Drive:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3FMSP03U2BL-4G-R|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
Ask a question
- onn average each music album is about 100 Mb some are more, some are less,.so you should be able to store around 40 albumsby lovelygretch8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on a few of things. #1 - what compression format is your music in ... i.e.; mp3 / wma / ogg / etc ... with mp3 being the most common. #2 - What the BIT RATE is. The higher the Bit Rate, the larger the file... (and less compression, leading to higher sound quality) - so there is a trade off between Size & Quality. #3 - the play time of the track ... longer songs have larger files than shorter songs. But, mp3 files with a bit rate of 128kbs & and average length of 3.0 min ... would be about 3 to 4mb in size ... meaning that your could probably get at or near 1000 tracks on a 4GB flash drive.by BLH018/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It can only hold 4g of anything.by babygv8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello On average each music album is about 100 Mb some are more, some are less,.so you should be able to store around 40 albums Thanks!by Wintec Support8/3/2014Written by a verified representative from Wintec SupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?