About this item
The Wintec FileMate 32GB Class 10 Professional SDHC Flash Memory Card is tailor-made to work in conjunction with high-definition camcorder or DSLR cameras. It functions especially well with large file types such as RAW files and HD video. With its fast writing speed, the Wintec Memory Card lets you copy images and videos to this camcorder memory card at super-fast speed. This professional memory card features Speed Burst, making it ideal for sporting events and occasions for taking fast motion pictures. With its Class 10 performance option, the Wintec Memory Card can read and write at Class 10 speed. This secure, professional memory card works with all high definition camcorders and all other devices that require Secure Digital (SD) cards in High Capacity (HC) format. Expect reliability and performance when you need it most with a Wintec FileMate 32GB Professional SDHC Flash Memory Card.
Wintec FileMate 32GB Class 10 Professional SDHC Flash Memory Card:
- Capacity: 32GB
- Class 10
- Fast write speed
- Captures images with large file types
- Perfect for high definition camcorders
Explore this item
|Product Type:||Flash memory card|
|Storage Capacity:||32 GB|
|Compatible Slots:||1 x SDHC Memory Card|
|Compliant Standards:||FCC, RoHS|
|Os Required:||Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Apple MacOS X 10.x or later, Microsoft Windows Vista|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 4.13 x 0.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ultra High Speed (UHS)
|Wintec Filemate Professional Class 10 Secure Digital SDHC Memory Card|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used this card in my Sony HD camcorder, my Nikon D90, and my Fuji XPS 200 with zero issues. As long as your Nikon accepts and uses standard sized SD cards, then you should not have any issues.by 323Romans4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your Nikon COOLPIX L310 camera accepts the Wintec FileMate 32GB Professional SDHC Flash Memory Card.by CommunityAnswer12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not a camera that I have bought that doesn't take these cards!by An anonymous customer4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Kay, Thanks for asking. It is always best to check with the specifications of your item. The card will work as long as the item supported by the device. Sincerely,by Wintec Support4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know. Check their web site for a list of their preferred cards.by SECSAM4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In regards to Customer 88: I have the black pandigital e- reader and the box says it can use both sd and sdhc. It also says it can use up to a 32 gb card. I was just wondering would this particular card work. You know with all the differnt classes and everything. I don't want anything slow. I want something with adequate speed.by Mrsroby11/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the basic Pandigital products are designed for SD memory cards, NOT SDHC cards. The newer SDHC will NOT be recognized in products designed for only SD memory cards. SD-only slots have a maximum read capacity of 2 Gb.by Customer885/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I BOUGHT THIS SD CARD BUT WHEN I PUT IT IN MY COMPUTER TO BURN A CD I CAN NOT WATCH IT ON MY TV. IT SAID IT WOULD WORK ON WINDOWS VISTA .CAN YOU HELP
- Suspect the card is your problem. I returned mine because of problems.by rlaudig10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hey Bev66 I am using an SD card for my music that my brother in law said would not work on his computer for the same purpose. He bought another one and it works fine. I tried to use the card on my sisters laptop and it wants to be formatted differently. I do not know if this helps, or confuses you. Good luckby Ruphusbworth9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- some times memory cards used in video cameras are formatted differently so you may want to look at your manual. If this is so, you must download the film from your camera and then save it to dvdby sojourner10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?