Similar items in stock
Wine Enthusiast Silent 24-Bottle Dual Zone Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$29.52
About this item
About this item
Store and serve from two separate zones with the Wine Enthusiast Silent 24-Bottle Dual Zone Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator! This thermoelectric, energy-efficient, CFC-free wine cooler protects the taste of reds and whites with updated, virtually silent cooling technology. This cooler increases the convenience of temperature control with an exterior digital touchscreen and enhances living areas with designer styling, including a reflective smoked-glass door.
Wine Enthusiast Silent 24-Bottle Dual Zone Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator:
- 24-bottle capacity: upper zone holds 8 bottles; lower zone holds 16 bottles
- Upper zone adjustable temperature range of 46-65 degrees F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites, and optimum serving conditions for most whites
- Lower zone adjustable temperature range of 52-65 degrees F provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites
- Exterior digital touchscreen with temperature display (F/C)
- Reflective smoked-glass Thermopane door with recessed handle
- 5 pull-out chrome shelves: 2 for upper zone, 3 for lower zone
- Interior LED lighting
- Freestanding only
- ETL approved
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 17.75 x 28.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Taller will have to go sideways, it has an open space at bottom for wider bottles (3 or 4) or you can remove one rack if necessary. Standard 750 ml bottoms fit perfect with very little room left between racks. However, this is a great little cooler.by Bonkerz9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Helen - not really. We put a couple champagne bottles in the top, but they don't leave room for other bottles. The depth allows bottles of about 13 inches tall. Larger / taller bottles will have to go someplace else. Hope this helps.by Jasperthedog7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?