About this item
Get a sparkling clean finish with Windex Glass Cleaner. This powerful solution lifts dirt, stains, grease, fingerprints and more out of the way while being incredibly gentle on the planet. The key ingredient of this blue streak free glass cleaner is Ammonia-D, which attacks dirt on the surface before you wipe it. The concentrated formula is environment-friendly, using biodegradable cleaners. It does include phosphorus or involve animals in its testing procedures. The glass cleaner is created in accordance with the Greenlist process, so the raw materials used have a reduced environmental impact with the same optimal product performance. The bottle is made from 50 percent post-consumer content. The bottle, excluding the trigger, is recyclable. Windex cleaner refill, 2 L can be used on marble, sealed granite, UV-protected windows, mirrors, and bathroom fixtures made of chrome, vinyl, lead or flint glass, tile, Lucite, plastic and aluminum.
Windex Blue Refill, 2 L:
- Made with Ammonia-D that will attack dirt on the surface before you wipe it
- Offers a streak-free shine that you can rely on
- Formulated with Greenlist ingredients while maintaining the same great product
- Streak free glass cleaner, blue, contains no phosphorus
- Bottles are recyclable after the trigger is removed
- Made of 50% post-consumer content
- Powerful formula lifts dirt, fingerprints, streaks and stains out of the way for a flawless finish you can really see
Directions for use: 1. rotate nozzle To on position. 2. for bestresults, spray And then wipe with windex dry microfiber cloths. Worksgreat on: glass And mirrors, chrome, plastic, stainless steel, ceramics& much more. Keep out Of reach Of children And pets. Note: unplugelectrical appliances before using. Not recommended for use on wood orother varnished surfaces. Spot test other surfaces before using. Do notuse or mix with other household cleaners.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.063 x 9.5 x 11.063|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use windex on all my floods to clean them before I wax.by babygirl32/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend Mr. Clean and dilute it with water(just follow directions) I always use the one with fabreeze and it cleans and smells so fresh...Its also reasonable and goes along ways...I hope this helps.by Trisha7312/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used Windex on many things. Auto upholstery & carpet...just spray on spots and spills. Use a clean light colored towel and rub. Stains disappear and you can see the dirt on the towel. Same thing with home carpet & upholstery. I've sprayed dirty spots on kitchen and bathroom vinyl flooring and wiped up dirt with paper towels. Not sticky or streaked.by CarolInWonderland2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, nothing like it to finish a good mop!by teecrump2/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shirl13. I use windex on just about everything I clean. Even my floors.by Honeybearsdad12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works better on windows, but I just tried it on my kitchen floor and ittook of some spots, left a nice shine. I rather like that idea, thanks.by RPBird2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?