About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
WinClean handgun ammunition provides a safer indoor range-shooting environment by eliminating airborne lead exposure at the firing point. By incorporating a patented lead and heavy metal-free primer with a unique, brass enclosed base bullet design, WinClean prevents lead vaporization from the bullet's base. The result is a benchmark for cleanliness with less smoke, less barrel residue and remarkably cleaner guns and shell casings. This ammunition is new-production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Winchester USA WinClean 40 S&W Bullets, Box of 50:
- Bullet weight: 180 grain
- Full metal jacket
- Positive functioning
- No expansion
- Good accuracy
- No barrel leading
- Brass enclosed base
- Muzzle velocity: 990 fps
|Caliber:||.40 Smith & Wesson|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Q4238|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.50 x 6.12 x 3.19 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. They are .40 cal and there are 50 of them in the box.by dsa10749/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is .40 S&W caliber ammunition, its sold in boxes of 50 rounds.by Cheapskate879/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these are not .32 caliber bullets. they are .40 S&W caliber bullets.by Popcorn51509/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I did a search for 38 s&w and I got 40 s&w---- is this a substitute for the 38 s&w? I can not use the "special"
- No, you can not fire a 38 S&W in a 40 S&W. Attempting to do so could result in your firearm exploding and causing serious injuries or fatalities.by Cheapskate873/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.49 List price $4.99Save $2.50
- $45.21 List price $67.99Save $22.78
- $5.21 List price $6.99Save $1.78