Winchester USA 44 Magnum Jacketed Soft-Point Ammo, Box of 50
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Winchester USA 44 Magnum Jacketed Soft-Point Ammo is brass-cased and boxer-primed. This is great ammo for hunting with its massive energy deposit, accuracy, optimum penetration and consistent expansion. You can't go wrong!
Winchester USA 44 Magnum Jacketed Soft-Point Ammo, Box of 50:
- Proven accuracy
- Notched design
- Solid nose design
- 240 grain
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Q4240|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.81 x 6.12 x 3.19 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I just bought a Henry 44 Magnum Big Boy rifle. Does this rifle shoot this 44 Magnum Ammunition?
- Yes. Your rifle will shoot .44 magnum and .44 special bullets.by shaky3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.You can use any .44 magnum round in your Henry rifle.You also can use .44 specile init as well.by Z06Corvette5003/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a Ruger Super Blackhawk that I use this shell in often. If your pistol is stamped 44 Magnum, it will work just fine.by GunenthusiastJim5/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby hatenicknames133/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the pressure of the Magnum load is too much for your pistol. The length of the 44 Magnum shell is 1/8" (.125") longer than the 44 Special so the shell won't even fit into your Cylinder.by GunenthusiastJim4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Unless your gun is specifically built to handle .44 Magnum cartridges, these will not work in a .44 Special gun. They will physically be too long and any attempt to force them to fit will create an unsafe situation. However, the opposite is true. Guns built for .44 Magnum cartridges can take both the Magnum and .44 Special cartridges.by Dislexic3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.59 List price $4.99Save $1.40