About this item
Sit back and enjoy the comfort of a fire while you watch your favorite shows and movies with the Wiltshire Fireplace Media Console. The long-life LED lights provide a realistic flickering flame effect. Portable and elegant, this piece of furniture will be a key part of your home decor. This black fireplace console is compatible with flat-screen TVs up to 50" with a weight of 85 lbs or less. Plug your fireplace media stand in any standard wall outlet, and adjust the flame brightness with the remote control. The heater has been tested to heat 1500 cubic feet in only 24 minutes, making it energy efficient. The heater uses the same energy as a standard coffee maker. The console is safe to use around pets and children because the glass on the front stays cool to the touch.
Wiltshire Fireplace Media Console, Black:
- 48"W x 15"D x 32"H
- 2 side cabinets: 7.5"W x 12"D x 21"H
- Open shelf: 43"W x 14"D x 5.5"H
- Ideal for up to 50" flat screen television
- 1 adjustable shelf in each cabinet
- Mantel supports up to 85 lbs
- Wood and paint is distressed with small wormholes and imperfections to add character
- Firebox front: 23"W x 20"T
- Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required)
- Realistic flickering flame effect
- Long life LED lights
- 120V-60Hz, 1500W / 5000 BTUs, 12.5 Amp
- Easy to use adjustable thermostat
- Safety thermal overload protector
- Adjustable flame brightness control
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Tested to heat 1500 cubic feet in only 24 minutes
- Uses about the same energy as a coffee maker
- 100 percent energy efficient with low operating costs
- Produces zero emissions or pollutants
- Eco friendly, consuming no wood or fossil fuels
- No combustion, glass remains cool to the touch
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||126.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 15.0 x 32.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes,i do it most of the timeby mazie2211/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that is correct..by SouthernEnterprises11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit, as most others, requires full assembly as it comes completely KD- knocked down. Assembly time should take 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Tools required is a No. 2 Phillips Screwdriver (not included).by SouthernEnterprises11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what other finishes does it come in?? This will be the only finish : • Two-Tone Black and Walnut Finish • Wood and paint is distressed with small wormholes and imperfections to add character- how quiet is this unit: The unit is quiet, ceramic heater blower • Easy to use adjustable thermostat • Remote control (2 AAA Batteries Required) • Realistic flickering flame effect • Adjustable flame brightness control • Plugs into standard wall outlet with 6' cordby SouthernEnterprises10/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?