About this item
Bake, chill or freeze your family's favorite foods to perfection with the Easy-Flex Muffin Pan, 6-Cavity Cookware. This colorful pan is flexible, stain and odor resistant and dishwasher safe for added convenience. Created for versatility, this silicone muffin pan can be used in a toaster oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and in ovens up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This flexible pan will mold gelatin desserts, candies, muffins, bread, mini pies and much more for a fun and creative cooking experience.
Silicone Baking Accessories Standard 6 cup Muffin Pan, 6 Cavity:
- Perfect tool for cold foods: Jell-O, ice sculptures and candies, and hot foods: cake, muffins, bread, pies, main and side dishes and so much more
- Flexibility makes removing foods much easier than your typical metal pans
- 6-Cup Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe
- Stain and odor resistant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 6.75 x 11.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Some of us have some different measuring tools. I had the same physical size, 2.75" diameter at the top and 1.25" deep. BUT with my liquid measuring cup I was able to put in 3 oz of water to the top. I certainly would not want to put that much in each cavity. So I would say 1.5 oz of batter is about all I would want to put into each cavity.by zy1942312/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 2 3/4" across the top 2 1/4" at the bottom and 1 1/4" deep they will hold 2 o/z's.by RHKF11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 5.4 ounces in each cavity of this muffin pan. The dimensions of the cavities of thus muffin pan is 2.75x1.25by CommunityAnswer11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on the amount of batter; if it doesn't call for butter I add some, it helps the flavor plus helps in removing the muffins, you could also add a little cooking oil.by zy1942312/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say to use non-stick spray.by RHKF2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using silicone cookware for several years and have had no problems, I just use the recommended temperature setting for either the normal oven or the convection oven.by zy1942312/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are safe up to 500 degrees fahrenheit.by CommunityAnswer11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?