About this item
Enjoy freshly baked desserts, casseroles, entrees and cakes with an all-purpose Wilton Sheet Cake Pan. It is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum with a smooth, anodized finish for ultimate durability. This high-quality Wilton cake pan will deliver even heat distribution while baking, which provides you with uniform results every time. For long-lasting performance in the kitchen, it will retain its shape and will never rust.
Wilton Sheet Cake Pan:
- Quality aluminum
- Smooth, anodized finish for professional results
- Even heating for uniform baking
- Dishwasher safe
- 12" x 18" aluminum cake pan
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 13.29 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- This would be considered a half sheet pan.by Forgetmaenot4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a half sheet cake pan 12" x 18" a full sheet cake is 18"x24"by klutzysis5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a full sheet pan 12"x18"x2"by IlliniMommy84/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a 1/2 sheet pan.by mstreeshopper4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 different sized pans. The 11x15 we got 24 servings of brownies out of. The 12x18 we got 35 servings. And just a side note with that, it was the same amount of batter, just a matter of how thick the brownie was. The other thing to consider is the pans say they will get twice that amount, but they are figuring that on a double layer cake. I made dump cakes in them and got the same as on the brownies. But if you do a double layer the pan indicates the serving size is much smaller.by GmaMom5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it to make a sheet cake for my bosses birthday and we got 60 small 2 in pieces.by barbgrl11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wilton shows the serving as (72) 1 1/2" x 2" slicesby mstreeshopper9/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?