About this item
Wow your guests by creating an artistic, edible display with this Wilton 3-Tier Metal Cake Stand. Featuring three crystal-clear plastic plates in 8, 10, and 12 inches, the Wilton 3-Tier Cake Stand adds a touch of elegance to any celebration. Great for cakes with tall toppers, this Wilton 3 Tier Cake Stand is easy to assemble and to use, and complete instructions are included. This Wilton Cake Stand package includes three support serving rings, nine legs with ball feet and one center footed base ring, with a total dimension of 3.45 x 13.4 x 13.4 (L x W x H) inches. This metal cake stand has a shipping weight of 5.5 pounds. Whether you wish to create elegant cake displays for weddings, birthday parties, holidays or just because, this metal cake stand is perfect for any setting. The Wilton 3 Tier Cake Stand is a smart choice for easy, decorative baking displays.
Wilton 3 Tier Metal Cake Stand:
- Three support serving rings
- Three crystal clear plastic plates (8, 10, and 12 inches)
- Nine legs with ball feet
- One center footed base ring
- Complete assembly instructions
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.45 x 13.4 x 13.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- 4", 8", 10"by BCFlavor10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My largest cake so far on mine is a 12 inch cake. I think you could probably go bigger tho.by BakingMemories3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=40209802-423B-522D-F9543F9095A6ECED&fid=FF352DA4-423B-522D-F43BE252C94A5414 looks like they are 8", 10" & 12"by txredapple9/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- They can stand seperate. But i reccommed connecting them. You can make the whole stand go in different directions.by BakingMemories1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One piece, they do not move and are all connected to a circular base.by ashesmd1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?