Customers also viewed these products
- $49.99 Was $79.99Save $30.00
- $16.99 Was $18.88Save $1.89
- $42.42 Was $59.99Save $17.57
- $29.44 Was $31.49Save $2.05
- $4.25 Was $5.50Save $1.25
- $28.75 Was $35.49Save $6.74
- Reduced Price$26.73 List price $34.88Save $8.15
- $37.99 Was $41.64Save $3.65
Wilton 2 Tier Floating Cake Stand
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$28.09 List price $38.06Save $9.97
- Reduced Price$45.20 List price $54.24Save $9.04
- Reduced Price$57.55 List price $77.83Save $20.28
- Reduced Price$223.99 List price $291.20Save $67.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Presenting a simple, elegant design that will bring out the best in your decorated cake or desserts. A beautiful display for any setting - great for cakes, cupcakes, appetizers, and more.
2 tier floating cake stand. Crystal clear plates nest securely in the scrolled support. Includes:
|Primary Shelf ID:||1074487|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.80 x 13.00 x 13.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are a hard, clear, plastic.by Raymandy8/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby cahsia5/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic! ;(by An anonymous customer3/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby Dushi821/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a very thick plastic, and look like glass. I am not at all concerned with the plates breaking or cracking... they are very sturdy.by sg4ever12/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the max that it can hold, but I had a 10" double layer cake (which is pretty heavy!) on the top and it didn't look like it was a problem at all.by Raymandy8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $12.72
- Rollback$28.97 Was $34.97Save $6.00
- $21.59 Was $23.99Save $2.40
- $11.84 Was $12.72Save $0.88