About this item
Create beautiful looking cakes with the Wilton Round Pan Set. These 9-inch Pans are uniform in size and allow you to bake cakes evenly and thoroughly. These round cake pans will release the cakes easily due to their anodized finish. They are simple to clean with a swipe of a wet cloth or can be washed in the dishwasher. Your round cakes will be easy to stack into layers when using this Wilton Pan Set. Bakers of all skill levels will enjoy using these round cake pans, and with two pans in this set, it is easy to create large layered cakes quickly. A fun cake recipe is also included on the back of the pan package.
Wilton 2-Piece 9-inch Round Pan Set:
- Smooth anodized finish for easy cake release
- Even heating for professional results
- Dishwasher safe
- Recipe on back of package
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.3 x 9.9 x 9.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes they are w/no indentions or ridges to stickby flrgirl4011/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pans fit inside of each other so I don't think there are perfectly straight but I don't think you'll be able to tell the difference. I get perfectly even layer cakesby Chutcher7/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I totally agree with you and yes they are perfectly even, I myself have never encountered an uneven pan, but I have had dents and bunps but if you ever encounter any imperfections always call custoer service and make them aware they usually will send a replacement asap. ;-)by childofmoshigh2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the sides are nice and round , nice and straight you will be happy with the pans. i use them to bake my layers and they was perfect and i was happy to have no sticking to the pansby fraz5511/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aluminumby Gingermariel1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- aluminumby flrgirl401/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?