Similar items in stock
Wilson Hex Evo Soccer Ball, Red, Available in Multiple Sizes
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Wilson Hex Evo Soccer Ball, is designed for indoor and outdoor recreational play for young players. This Wilson Soccer Ball features 32-panel machine-sewn construction. It has a sponge-backed cover for soft touch and a butyl rubber bladder for enhanced air retention and rebound, both of which are important to a soccer player. The matte finish and high-end graphics on this silver and red soccer ball give it a professional look.
Wilson Hex Evo Soccer Ball, Red, Available in Multiple Sizes:
- Size three
- Great for indoor and outdoor recreational play
- 32-panel, machine sewn construction
- Sponge-backed cover for soft touch
- Butyl rubber bladder for enhanced air retention and rebound
- Matte finish with high end graphics
|Color:||Red , Silver|
|Material:||32-panel, machine sewn , Synthetic Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WTH8483IDBLSIRD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.50 x 10.00 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, in walmart they differ. I ordered a red size 5 online for store pickup and when i got there they brought me a white one and said they didnt have any red in size 5by walmartisadisappointment9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is correct.by mustangdriver19687/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 5. It was redby Daccotta9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - if you take an inflation needle without the pump and insert it into the valve and let the air escape. You can then gently press the air out of the ball to completely deflate it. You will need a pump and needle to re-inflate the ball.by mustangdriver19687/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. U need the needle adapter- also use for inflatingby PicTakingParent2/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the circumference size for size 3, 4, 5? I would like something for age group 5-10.
- There are a lot of websites that provide guidelines for soccer related questions. One of them is here which I liked. http://www.soccer-for-parents.com/soccer-balls.html Hope this helpsby Fareed5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Size 4 is what my son's league used for that age groupby PicTakingParent5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?