Wilson Hex Evo Soccer Ball, Black, Available in Multiple Sizes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Wilson Hex Evo Size 3 Soccer Ball is made for soccer play both indoors and on an outdoor field. The 32-panel, machine sewn construction ensures durability, while the sponge-backed cover is designed for a soft touch. You get a better rebound with this Wilson Soccer Ball with the butyl rubber bladder that allows it to soar through the air for better distance on your kicks. The matte finish and high end graphics add a touch of style to your play. This is the ball for playing around in your back yard or for soccer players who are serious about their practice times.
Wilson Hex Evo Soccer Ball, Black, Available in Multiple Sizes:
- Size five
- Great for indoor and outdoor recreational play
- 32-panel, machine sewn construction
- Sponge-backed cover for soft touch
- Butyl rubber bladder for enhanced air retention and rebound
- Matte finish with high end graphics
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him , For Kids|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 10.0 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Since it is made by a major sporting goods manufacturer to the official FIFA size and weight standards I cannot imagine why it would not be although it is not stamped on the ball anywhere because I don't think Wilson have submitted it. FIFA "Approval" standards are a series of 7 tests that are given to the balls to assure the highest quality balls make it to International match play. The ball must be submitted by the manufacturer for testing and use in international match play. This "Approval" really doesn't apply to recreational level soccer balls. The "FIFA Approved" label probably helps the selling price of a ball for the maker#read Adidas#, but at the recreational level you probably would not notice a difference. Unless you're Lionel Messi, of course. You can buy this ball with a clear conscience I'm sure. Hope this helps.by Albiceleste2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby troop1062/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 is the largest and official FIFA match ball. Size 1 is the promotional soccer ball as well as size 2. (also called minis) Size 3 is better for players under 8 years old because they are the smallest balls, weighting no more then 12 oz and they usually measure 23-24 inches in circumference. It is also used in team handball matches. Size 4 is normally used for players older than 8 but younger than 12 and it weights between 12-13 oz, measuring in circumference no more than 25-26 inches. This soccer ball size may be used in futsal. Size 5 is the international standard ball used in matches by players of all ages, older than 12. It weights no more than 14-16 oz and it has a circumference of 27-28 inches. The soccer ball is actually an air-filled sphere and in Law 2 of the Game are specified the ball sizes.by Albiceleste6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by troop10612/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They are sold already inflated and enclosed in its own packaging. I guess if you buy it and take it out of the packaging, then sticking in the needle from the pump you can get the air out by squeezing the ball from all sides. Never tried it though so don't quote me on it.by dbekkerman8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?