About this item
The Wildgame Innovations Youth Analog Metal Detector is durable and designed to stand up to the rigors of child operation. Unwanted items can be filtered through a simple eliminator control. Features include a visual target indicator, battery tester and varying volume levels dependent on signal strength. The Wildgame Innovations Youth Analog Metal Detector accepts two 9-volt batteries.
Wildgame Innovations Youth Analog Metal Detector:
- Durable design
- Simple eliminator
- Visual target indicator
- Detect coins up to 5" deep and larger metal up to 24"
- 6.5" circular coil
- Submersible coil up to 24" deep
- Volume level varies depending on signal strength
- Unite adjustable from 26" to 36" total length
- Uses 2 9V batteries (not included)
- 1 year warranty
- Green and black coloring
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 5.0 x 8.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is about two pounds.by WCEMS412/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2 lbs.by Eagle1flys12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just like the description states, 2 pounds shipping weight.by TheSmiths3012/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can be used in water.by WCEMS412/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be used in the water, submersible up to 24 inches deepby Roughboys12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, up to 2' deep.by Eagle1flys12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is very simple to use. I put in the batteries (two 9volt square) I took off a ring, tossed that on the floor and put the detector over that to hear the sound I was looking for. It's fun. It seems like it gets louder when you get closer to an item. Happy hunting!by Guinnywilla10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It could but it is designed for youth and is not long enough to be comfortable.by WCEMS45/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?