About this item
Wild Harvest Rabbit Food is a premium blend that is designed to provide your rabbit with the nutrients necessary for optimum health. This rabbit food offers 8 lbs of bite-sized fruits, crunchy nuts and wholesome vegetables that are enriched with vitamins and minerals. These rabbit pellets also contain a mix of favorite grains and seeds that are fortified with amino acids. Timothy hay is added to Wild Harvest Rabbit Food to provide the fiber that rabbits need. This rabbit food provides essential dietary variety, great taste and balanced nutrition.
Wild Harvest Rabbit 8 lb:
- Super premium rabbit blend
- Vitamin and mineral enriched
- Naturally delicious mix of fruits, vegetables, seeds and grains
- Timothy Hay for added fiber that rabbits need and love
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Contains 8 lbs
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Corn, Heat Processed Soybeans, Whole Corn, Oat Groats, Barley, Sunflower Seed, Soybean Meal, Timothy Hay, Wheat Middling, Soybean Hulls, Carrot Slices, Green Split Peas, Feeding Oatmeal, Yellow Split Peas, Diced Apples, Diced Pineapple, Cane Molasses, Salt, Diced Carrots, Diced Potatoes, Minced Onions, Parsley Flakes, Celery Flakes, Diced Red Peppers, Diced Green Peppers, Cabbage Flakes, Leek Flakes, Diced Zucchini, Tomato Flakes, Spinach Flakes, Ground Limestone, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Niacin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Biotin, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Color Added (Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1)
Directions: Fill Feed Dish As Required. Keep A Fresh Supply to Food and Water Available At All Times.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 10.75 x 15.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hopefully 3 months, enough to get us through this winter.by RicksRabbit3/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It usually last me about 30 days or so. But I also feed him apples,carrots,celery,and other produce.by Sassy513412/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how much your rabbits weigh. My rabbit is about 4 pounds and he finishes one pound of rabbit food every week. So that would last him two months. Guinea pigs are the same. They are about two pounds each and if you own a pair, they'll go through a pound of guinea pig food a week. So I'll say 4pounds of animals=1pound of food weekly. Make sure to add fresh greens to your rabbit's diet as well as timothy hay!by fangs2117/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this a complete diet for a baby bunny? Like they don't need any other additional food besides this?
- Yes, this is a complete diet for a rabbit.by CommunityAnswer3/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?