Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Whynter Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home. This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice. This built-in portable ice maker is the perfect solution to your ice making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker:
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting)
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- No drain required
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Ice scoop and ice bin included
- Easy to use, one button operation
- 9 foot 1/4" food grade water line connection included
- Manual Defrost
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Power consumption: 120 W
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||90.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 18.0 x 25.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a standard ice maker hose hook up, no way to manually fill. Could connect it to a small water tank if there is no water available where you want to put the freezer.by IceCruncherEngineer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You add water holds about a galby 93knightguy8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just unplug it when frost gets too thickby IceCruncherEngineer11/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$159.00 Was $249.00Save $90.00
- Rollback$139.00 Was $189.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Reduced Price$552.31 Was $639.99Save $87.68