Whynter ARC-12S 12,000-BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whynter 12,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner:
- Cools a room up to 400 sq ft
- Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter
- 9.5 amps
- 3 fan speeds
- Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier modes
- Remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer
- CFC-free refrigerant
- RoHS-compliant components
- Extendable exhaust hose reaches up to 49"
- Plastic window kit included
- Casters for easy mobility
- Model# ARC-12S
|Maximum Room Size:||450 - 550 sq ft|
|Number of Speeds:||3.0|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.50 x 17.00 x 31.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you run it as AC, no drain, no headaches! That's the beauty of this unit. You do, however, need to set up the hose in the window to throw out hot/moist air.by LinzyD7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not really. So far I have drained maybe 1/4 cup. Just a small dish needed.by goodnessgracious7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The ARC-12S includes a window kit that fits 46 inches but my window is 55 inches tall (slides). Is there an accessory I can buy to make it work?
- There is an accessory available to buy that will allow it to fit a 55-inch-tall window.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?