About this item
The Whitmor Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelves are perfect for the attic, garage, kitchen, laundry room or anywhere extra shelf space is needed. Each shelf has a weight capacity of 250 pounds as long as the weight is evenly distributed. The Whitmor Small Supreme 3-Tier Shelves are a great way to keep your items organized and easy to find.
Whitmor Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelves:
- Heavy-duty, white, epoxy coated steel
- 250 evenly distributed pounds per shelf capacity
- Easy, no tool assembly
- Measures: 13.11"L x 23.15"W x 29.90"H
- Model# 6071-3436
- Questions about product or assembly? Call Whitmor toll free: 1-888-944-8667
- About Whitmor
- Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor's commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor's customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question whatsoever pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 888-944-8667 or via email at email@example.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.11 x 23.15 x 29.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Policies & Plans
- All Supreme wire products distributed by Earle Industries, Inc. (the "Company") are warranted to the original purchaser at the time of purchase and for ten (10) years after the purchase date ("warranty term"). The Company warrants to you, the original purchaser, that our Supreme wire products and all metal or plastic parts and components are free of defects in material or workmanship during the warranty term. The word "defects" as used in this limited warranty is defined as any imperfections which impair the use of the Supreme wire product. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair of metal or plastic parts and components (in the Company's discretion) and the Company will have a reasonable amount of time to remedy said defect. This limited warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. This limited warranty does not cover defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly, defects occurring after purchase due to intentional damage, product modifications, exposure to the elements, accidents, misuse, abuse or negligence and labor or assembly costs. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW CANNOT BE VALIDLY WAIVED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE COMPANY, ITS DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, SHALL CREATE ANOTHER WARRANTY OR MODIFY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE COMPANY'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE SUPREME WIRE PRODUCT TO OPERATE PROPERLY. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SUPREME WIRE PRODUCT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from State to State. The Limited Warranty set forth above is provided on products purchased in and used in the United States, and is only in effect with valid proof of purchase (bill of sale) presented or shipped (shipping cost prepaid) to the Company within the United States at the address above. For Customer service call 1 (888) 944-8667.