About this item
The Whitmor Chrome Towel Rack with Shelf is a useful addition to any bathroom, powder room, dorm room or laundry room. This item can be easily and quickly assembled upon delivery without use of any specialty tools, and all the necessary mounting hardware is included. This bathroom rack's classic polished chrome finish, modern design and simple style will give your room a sophisticated look. It is wall mounted to save precious floor or counter space in small areas and coordinates with other Whitmor collection chrome products (all sold separately). This bathroom towel rack features a deep top shelf with generous space for folded linens and is a practical way to use the vertical space in your room, or you can add personal accessories such as soap, shampoo, powders or other bath necessities. It also includes two towel bars underneath that provide hanging space to accommodate garments or extra linens. The hanging bars are a helpful feature for drying your towels.
The Whitmor Chrome Towel Rack with Shelf is constructed with heavy-duty steel for long-lasting durability. The shelf's surface allows for easy cleaning with only a damp cloth when needed. Impress your guests with this bathroom rack's elegance and function. This luxurious fixture is the ultimate balance of quality and value.
Whitmor Chrome Towel Rack with Shelf:
- Two towel bars
- Top shelf for extra storage
- Durable chromed steel
- Easy to assemble
- Bathroom towel rack assembled dimensions: 11.25"D x 26"W x 7.5"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 26.0 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- "yes it"s 26" wideby davidd113/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Towel bars are about 2 feet wide, so YES, two full-sized bath towels will easily fit on it(there are two bars. This is NOT a small towel bar and shelf).by bjwillis13/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, This is a great towel rack. it is just like the ones they use in hotels. If mounted properly is is strong and strudy and you can hang any bath towel, hand towel or wash cloth on it. It actually has two bars that you can hang towels on. Everything fits nicely on the top rack as well.by Martina511/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. Even the chrome seems like it won't ever peel off. Not too bad for the price.by richnfree1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the shelf is 10" deep by 26" wide , is that would depend on the size of your towel and how it's folded . does this helpby davidd113/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Large enough for several folded bath-sized towels to fit on the shelf.by bjwillis19/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is just like the ones that they have in hotels. I have one for both my bathrooms. I love it!by Martina519/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Towels would probably not dry properly hanging inside the shower, not to mention any folded towels stored on the shelf(air circulation).by bjwillis13/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend that as you would have to drill holes into your shower wall or tile. It needs to be mounted on a wall through the studs or use good anchors for it. It's a geat towel rack. I have two of them. One for each bathroom.by Martina513/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not, unless you mount it high enough on the shower wall so it doesn't get wet every time you shower. Your main consideration might be drilling through tile on the shower wall to anchor into the studs.by richnfree11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?