Consider these popular products
White Stag Womens Printed 3/4 Sleeeve Peasant Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For a beautiful and whimsical peasant top you'll love this White Stag women's printed 3/4 sleeve peasant top. Not only does this top provide extra comfort it is also stylish. Wear it to the office with slacks or out with your friends. Pair it with shorts or jeans for a casual day. Pick from assorted colors.
White Stag Women's Printed 3/4 Sleeve Peasant Top:
- 100% polyester
- Scoop neck
- 3/4 sleeves
- Peasant style sleeves
- Keyhole on neckline
- Loose fit
- Machine was cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Wash inside out. Machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chroline bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
Explore this item
|Color:||Pink , Blue|
|Shirt Size:||S (4-6)|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's not really a white line, but a faded shade. The style does not allow for close fitting. Definitely loose and comfortable.by LovethoseSunsets11/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a top in the Urban Camel print. Yes ,there is line,but I can call it like white line,rather this line is light. And my top has not a big color contrast,print of top looks harmonically.About size, I have problem with answer,because I'm pregnant and bought L, before pregnancy, I would have bought M size,and think top would be loose fitting.by evelina1011/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the leopard print. It does have a white line through it. It was way to long for me but fits great so now it's my new night gown lol.. So hope this helped.by myjacob10/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the blue & there is no white line. That's one of the reasons I picked it. Also, it is loose fitting & very comfy but not sloppy. I wear an XL & I like the fit. It is a bit long though, in case you're very short. Hope that helps.by knmj11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2 of these in size M because I usually wear size 8-10. I should have ordered a small because it is loose fitting for my size. Not close to the body, it has a boxed shape to it and does not flatter my hips or waist.by BayBFashionista9/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased the cool water print and yes it has white line more like a wide band in the bra area of the top . also the top fits very loose like a maternity top.by Sandie6011/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?