Check out these related products
- from $20.88
- Reduced Price
- from $13.95
- from $25.30
- from $49.98
White Stag Women's Quilted Jacket
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This White Stag women's quilted jacket will be your best companion when the seasons begin to turn. It's made out of sturdy polyester meant to provide coverage and comfort all day long. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
White Stag Women's Quilted Jacket:
- 100% polyester
- Zipper and snap button closure
- 2 front pockets
- Polyester lined
- Corduroy collar
- Adjustable side straps with Velcro closure
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||163847|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think the size medium would work because there are velcro tabs on the sides you can adjust. They make it a little more form fitting.by Grandmomofsix2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 12 and I bought a large because I wanted to be able to wear a sweater underneath if need be. The large is big enough to do that but not too large. If I were you I'd order the medium.by JagsFanGrandma2/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you should wear it one size bigger so you could feel very comfortable.by Diari1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my jacket says 8-10 and I am a size 5 dress. My husband got it bigger so if I was wearing a sweater. It fits nicely. Maybe a bigger size would be best.by forestgreen45412/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The small is 4-6! If your local Walmart has this coat in stock, go try it on. I found that the medium (size 8-10) was to big. Pretty true to size.by KJLund12/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A medium would work, this is pretty true to size. I wear an 8-10 and chose the large for roominess with sweaters underneath the coat. But if you are a 6-8 a medium would be better.by BargainJunkee12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear 4 and 6 sizes and the small was great so if you wear an 8 dress I would get a mediumby bb33312/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mediumby kenyamia12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size 8/10 is medium You need a medium for it to fit comfy.by HapyLady12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This runs large for its size. I got a medium and it pretty much swallows me whole! Okay, not quite, but you get the idea. So, unless you're planning to wear, like, two sweaters under it, I'd say go for the small.by AnotherWalmart12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?