About this item
These White Stag women's pull on pants are perfect to wear all year round! The soft cotton fabric mixed with elements like the flexible waistband and convenient pockets will make them your favorite. Pick from the colors available.
White Stag Womens Pull-On Pants:
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold inside out. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron.|
|Fabric Content:||97% cotton, 3% lycra|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.8 x 11.61 x 2.53|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, if you dry them on Wrinkle free cycle and take them out of the dryer immediately. However, I like to have a "crisp" look so I give them a quick leg steam with the iron.by Narf644/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely. I wash them with my husbands jeans and dry them on cotton setting and take them out just before the dryer shuts off. I have left them in the dryer for a while and they still looked just fine.by BabycakesJV4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they have spandex in them so they don't need ironing. They just spring into shape when you put them on.by JenninCA4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have put these in the dryer with no heat and they come out fine; I usually do run a cool iron over them.by jomcc14/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Totally Just wash, dry, and wear. I NEVER iron!!by pianokar4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5", 150 lbs. I wear a LG (12/14) Petite. The regulars were too long. I usually wear them with flats or a 1" heeled shoe.by Narf641/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am, in these pants, a size 4-6 Petite. These pants fit me perfectly. However, as you probably know, different styles and brands change in size(greatly). I can't wear the size 12 if it has a non-stretch waistband or has non-stretch material as they are too tight, and the legs are too big for me.by BabycakesJV3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a full size up.by pianokar3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- medium averageby BargainLover993/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- About an inch... 2 finger's width.by Narf641/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The straight front waist band is about 1-1/4" wide-the back band is elastic. Very comfortable and more slimming than the elastic that goes all the way around the waist.by BabycakesJV8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front of these are a flat panel and the back is elastic. The height is approximately 1-1/2 inches on both front and back sides.by JenninCA8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about ine inchby BargainLover996/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?