Consider these popular products
White Stag Women's Pointelle Cardigan
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This White Stag women's pointelle cardigan is a great layering piece that will transition from season to season. During sunny days, pair with a simple light weight top and shorts. Pair with jeans, a long sleeve top and boots for cooler days out.
White Stag Women's Pointelle Cardigan:
- 100% acrylic
- Open neck with ribbed trim
- Long sleeves
- Side pockets
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||WASH INSIDE OUT, MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY OR WITH LIKE COLORS, ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED, TUMBLE DRY LOW, LOW IRON|
|Fabric Content:||100% acrylic|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This cardigan hits just past the hips.by cardgal5612/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes below the hips.by BarkaLong12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx. 31 inches for size XXLby annieb212/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'2 and it hits me at the thigh/hip joint. Covers the backside on me but a friend who is 5'6 hits her mid backside.by EfromOmaha11/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am almost 5'5" and it hits me right about the waist or a little longer, but not much. Try it out...I think you will like it alot!by avngrl00611/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't washed mine yet so don't know if it will shrink up. I measured from the top of the back to the bottom and got 30 inches. It is a good length, covers my bottom. Just wish the material was a little heavier.by LizzieH10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A bit longer than hip length, almost covering one's bottom. More specifically, feel for your hipbone in front. On me, the sweater falls seven inches below that point.by Lanie311/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?