Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.99
- Reduced Price
- $12.95 List price $16.00Save $3.05
- Reduced Price$21.06 List price $26.00Save $4.94
- Clearance$14.01 List price $28.99Save $14.98
White Stag Women's and Women's Plus Sleep Shirt Sizes (S-3X)
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $6.00
- from $14.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This White Stag women's sleep shirt can transition from season to season and still be your favorite. Wear by itself during warm nights and pair with leggings when the cold weather arrives. Either way, this sleep tank is soft, roomy and super comfortable.
White Stag Women's Sleep Shirt:
- 100% cotton
- Short sleeve
- Lace trim on neck with bow detail
- Loose silhouette
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out gentle cycle with like colors only non chlorine bleach when needed tumble dry low remove promptly iron on lowest setting as needed iron on reverse
Explore this item
|Color:||Pink , White|
|Fabric Content:||100% Cotton exclusive of decoration|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1078028|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am about 5' 5" and wear a 2x-3x size. The shirts are roomie enough and the length hits just above my knees.by MrBibbs8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just above the knee. Fits really nice and looks good on.by bigmamawright8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sleep shirt stops right at the top of my knee. I am a 2X and short-waisted. Measurement from shoulder seam to bottom of shirt is 36". Very comfy...I'm buying more!by SusieShopper24687/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'5". After wash and dryer dried it falls right above knee.by lolapola7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes down to my knees and I'm 5'3by savingsqueen6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It falls to the knee or just below. I am short so it is longer on me!by ssassyfox6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7" and after washing in warm water and drying in a hot dryer the result on length is about 3 inches above my knees. They did shrink quite a bit so if shrinkage is a problem order a larger size or dry them on low heat setting. They are a great value.by whitewolfdamsel6/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought 2, the blue dot and the orange embroidered and love them both! Soft, and sized-right. I'm 5'10", not short or long waisted, and they hit me halfway down my thigh. Here's the shoulder-seam to hem length of the orange 1X that's already been washed twice #don't think there was any significant shrinkage#: 39.5 inches #tape measure was tiny metal strip so may not be exact but close enough#.by mkkp6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?