About this item
Pair these White Stag Woven Women's Plus-Size Capris with your favorite matching top or a plain tank and get ready for a day on the town. Made from 100 percent cotton material, they are an ideal summer accessory. They come in fun colors and have side pockets and button tab details on the hem. They offer versatility, comfort and durability. They also have slits on the legs for an added touch of style. The pull-on capris with tab detail are machine washable for easy care.
White Stag Women's Plus-Size Woven Pull-On Capris with Tab Detail:
- 100% cotton
- White Stag capris with an elastic drawstring waistband
- Side pockets
- Pull on style
- Slits on legs
- Button tab details on hem
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold separately or with like color. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Reshape, line dry. Medium iron as needed.|
|Fabric Content:||100% Cotton|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 12.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They sit at the waist and have an elastic drawstring waist band...They are very comfortable.by LCFB8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They sit at the waist. Good pricing and very comfortable. I wish they had more colors. Great for us plus size girls.by Bit37/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sit at waist with a drawstring if you need more support. It also depends on the size of your backside. In the picture they look like they only come to your hip but I have a round rear end and they fit nice. I always wear long shirts. But if you have a smaller rear end and like to tuck your shirts in you will be ok too. Like I said they have a drawstring to pull in if you need it.by NewMe08077/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These pants sit at the waist.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At the waist, they aren't low rise.by PlusSizeOnlineShopper5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, more crinkle. True to sizing and after wearing them awhile they tend to loosen but fit very comfortably.by Bit37/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are light the fabric is woven. Almost a little thicker than guaze great for summer.by NewMe08077/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The material is not as thin or flowing as gauze, and you can't see through the material like you can with gauze; but it is crinkled....kind of a rough texture but not an uncomfortable rough like wool feels. They are cut weird though so won't fit many people.by MobileGal6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cotton material on these capris is lightweight and slightly crinkly.by CommunityAnswer6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know but they are longer than most capris.by NewMe080711/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The length from the waistband to the crotch is going to skew the inseam length of these capris. I'm 5'8" tall and the crotch hung really low, and the pants were below my calves nearly at my ankle.by MobileGal11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?