Consider these popular products
White Stag Women's Plus-Size Striped Boatneck Top with Cuffed Sleeves
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This pretty and whimsical White Stag women's plus-size striped boat neck top with cuffed sleeves will go perfectly with jeans, skirts and shorts. Made out of soft cotton, it is comfortable and roomy. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
White Stag Women's Plus-Size Striped Boatneck Top with Cuffed Sleeves:
- 100% cotton
- Boat neck
- Short sleeves, cuffed
- Machine was cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD SEPERATELY OR WASH WITH LIKE COLORS, ONLY NON -CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED, TUMBLE DRY LOW, MEDIUM IRON IF NEEDED|
|Fabric Content:||100% COTTON|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not really but the whole shirt was so springy... if you pulled the shirt down it springs right up. i didn't care for thatby coldcoffee133/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this a couple of weeks ago and have dried it only on low heat and it didn't shrink on that setting...by CowgirlCris692/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by tooligan2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for me, it did not. I washed my top in cold and dryed in hot heat.by Kymberly092/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- for me, it came down past my hips - i am 5'10by coldcoffee133/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about the measurements, but my top fell right in the middle of my hips. I'm 5'10, if this should help.by Kymberly093/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7" and this top, before washing, hits me at hip level.by sophiegirl042/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?