Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $8.00
- Clearancefrom $6.26
- from $14.00
White Stag Women's 2 Pocket Shorts
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These White Stag women's 2 pocket shorts are perfect for a casual summer day. These shorts are easy to wear with their pull-on style and elastic waistband. The two front scoop pockets can hold your keys or wallet making these shorts incredibly practical. Pair them with a tee and sneakers for a relaxing Saturday outfit. Pick from assorted colors.
White Stag Women's 2 Pocket Shorts:
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
- Pull-on style
- Elastic waistband
- Two front scoop pockets
- Loose fit
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine wash cold inside out. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Wash before wearing|
|Fabric Content:||98% cotton 2% spandex|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 15.0 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say at the waist, but my waist is small so it is upward. I bought a medium and weigh 133. Audreyby NYCvaluegal9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am long waisted so a regular pant sits too high, even above my natural waisteline so I buy the "modern" waist which sits slightly below the natural waistline. I don't know if this helps you but you can measure from the crotch seam to the waistband on a pair of your shorts that fit you nicely and see what number that is - these shorts are about 10-11". On me it sits about at my natural waistline.by Dettelyn8/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know, I just buy White Stag alot and I know to always get a size small....even though I am a ten.....Hope this helpsby Mousemaster9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a size chart on the site and I think even on the page where the shorts are listed but if it helps, I wear a medium (10-12 I think) which is slightly big but a size 10 is my actual number size.by Dettelyn8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure but it is about where the picture shows. It may say in the ad.by NYCvaluegal9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11 inches...seems long but perfectby Mousemaster9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?